NOTES FOR SPEAKERS
• The technician will be available from 0900 at the commencement of each meeting to receive final versions of PowerPoint presentations which must be mounted on a USB Memory Stick ( Flash Drive) or a CD disk.
• We can NOT accept photographic 35mm slides or overhead transparencies.
• Non compliant presentations (e.g.slides etc.) will need to be converted to digital Powerpoint format before the meeting. Please contact Dr Peter Jones at least 2 weeks before the meeting to have your images transferred to digital format (email@example.com mob : 07411108858).
• A combined laser pointer/slide changer will be provided. Speakers MUST familiarise themselves with this equipment before the start of the Meeting.
BRINGING A LAPTOP:
• Macintosh Lap-tops must be provided with a suitable adaptor. Compatibility will need to be confirmed at least one hour before the START of the Meeting.
• Please do not rely on being able to establish a wi-fi connection at the meeting venue. Be aware that the pitfalls are many and that failure to comply with the various procedures and Standards will be humiliating.